We always knew that we would need a catalog to display our many items but had no idea it would be in such demand once word finally got out about our products. After a nod from the syndicated bridge column Goren on Bridge that appeared in 175+ newspapers across the country and abroad this week, the phone at Bridget central has been ringing off the hook and mostly with inquiries about a catalog.
We have a completely functional e-commerce site BridgetLovesBridge.com that accepts Visa, Mastercard and Paypal but it’s no surprise that a sizable percentage of the bridge-playing market looks for more traditional means of purchasing products. Well I’m writing to tell Bridget fans everywhere that our catalog is at the printer and will be mailed out to the ever-growing list of bridge fans in the next 1 to 2 weeks. In the meantime, give us a call at 877-497-3298. We’re always ready and willing to chat up our products.
Thanks so much to the many folks that have taken a few moments to talk, lend advice and share their wishes for what a bridge supply company should offer. You’re feedback is appreciated and your suggestions will be put on the table during our next round of purchasing. Now, go play some bridge!
There are several reasons why a person or couple may choose to play bridge. Maybe your grandparents or parents played back in the day, or maybe you have been one of the many who learned bridge in college or public schools. Whatever the case, bridge is once again sweeping the nation and thanks to the hard efforts and substantial contributions of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, it has found its place in American homes once again.
Here’s five reasons why you should play bridge or have a bridge party in your home.
1) Bridge has been one of the most popular card games in the world second only to poker, thereby it must be fun and challenging, right?
2) It is a great basis for which to host a party in your home and since the economy has made it more challenging for couples to go out on the town, it’s also an economical choice for entertaining.
3) Reusable tallies help keep costs down. Now bridge players have the option of using reusable tallies that can be used over and over again without additional costs.
4) Bridge challenges the brain, helps combat dementia and is proven to help youngsters score better on test scores.
5) Finally there is a source for high-designed bridge supplies that offer everything you need to host a bridge party in your home or at a club.
Part of what makes the bridgetlovesbridge.com products so unique is our reusable, hard laminate tallies. Designed for durable game play and reuse, these tallies stand the test of time and are designed for those who like to play bridge and look good doing it.
Here’s how they work: Instead of buying paper tallies that offer a one-time use, order BridgetLovesBridge.com tallies, which come with sticky score pads, and use them over and over again. Each sticky score pad is used for individual score keeping and are a great, economical and environmentally-friendly way to play bridge. We recently traveled to Palm Springs/La Qunita California and allowed a group of ladies from Indian Wells Country Club to use our reusable tallies in game play. Some of the comments we received were “Now I don’t have to go out searching for tallies over and over again.” and “This will save me a lot of money in the long run.”
While there are others on the market, the Bridget reusable tallies are hard laminated and designed to coordinate with our other quality bridge products. You can’t go wrong. So, if you hit the bridge club a couple times a week or have someone in your life that loves the game, reusable tallies are definately the way to go. They make a great gift!